Christian hands changing lives by helping the sick and those in spiritual need.
Help Health Care Workers, patients and others grow in the belief that the power of prayer changes lives, situations, and circumstances and with the understanding that nothing is impossible with God.
- Provide a greater revelation of scripture & the power of prayer as taught in Conferences, Seminars, and Chapter meetings.
- Bring awareness of the true Calling of Health Care workers.
- Demonstrate the character of Christ in nursing, patient care, & where ever we go.
- Expand membership in Florida & adjoining states.
- Local and State NFC Chapters.
- Financial goal of $5,000 for scholarship fund for students pursuing nursing.
- Fellowship with praise & worship with like minded Health Care Workers.
- Become knowledgeable in the Word of God.
- The experience of lying hands on the sick, upon their request, and seeing the results.
- Understanding the role of health care worker as an instrument of healing.
- A great community resource.
- Live a righteous life according to Christian Principals.
- Help Nurses & Health Care Workers grow in the revelation of Christ.
- Compassionately care for the sick, infirmed, & those whom are physically and mentally challenged.
- Competent Nursing care, including meeting spiritual needs when requested
- Encourage and mentor young people to explore nursing as a profession.
The vision is spiritual; it is to provide a greater understanding of scripture to nurses and health care workers according to the power of the Holy Spirit, thereby getting results and enriching the quality of life to those who submit to prayer.
Membership is annual and auto renews every (1) year from the date of initial membership unless canceled by the member.